Five Friday FavoritesFeb 10 2012 by
It’s Friday! Hello weekend. Here are the things I’m digging this Friday.
1. I totally want one of these t-shirts.
2. Do you have inner princess that is begging to come out? I do and these are so on my wish list.
3. It’s been almost 10 months that we’ve been living in Southern California and I am still amazed every single day by the weather here. This ‘winter’ the average temperature have been about 70 degrees with bright blue sunny skies almost every single day. It’s truly amazing living here. The last few days the intoxicating smell of jasmine has been floating through our windows. It’s in bloom right now and we are fortunate to have several bushes in our yard. When I win the lottery I plan on having a backyard filled with jasmine.
4. Next week is Valentine’s Day. Anyone doing anything special? I have a new burger recipe that I’m going to try out along with a caesar salad. I’m crossing my fingers that the caesar salad dressing turns out.
5. Speaking of V-Day I think this is a such a cute gift for the ladies out there.
Happy Friday Everyone! Have a healthy and fun weekend.